Industrial Designer - Product Branding Specialist
What is your opportunity?
SpineFrontier is positioned to radically change spine surgery and healthcare delivery as we see it today. We are looking for the best people committed to making this a true success story and share in the upside potential; what we aren't looking for is someone to just do a job.
We design, develop and market implants and instruments that enable surgeons to perform spine surgery in an outpatient setting. SpineFrontier's innovative disruptive technologies and techniques apply the Less Exposure Surgery (LES) philosophy to make effective surgeries safer for the patient and easier for the surgeon. In a nutshell - we make stuff that makes people's lives better, period!
The environment is relaxed and fun, but we move at a fast pace. The culture is interactive with company basketball teams, group 5k races, summer barbeques, and company outings. The free fitness center in the building will keep your energy up and ready for travel up to 15%. We expect you to take ownership of your role and approach it with a sense of urgency each and every day!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
So you want to be our new Development Engineer?
- Lead the creation of product renderings, animations and videos in collaboration with our graphic design team, to help market and educate our users.
- Lead the creation of product demo sets and trade show displays
- Participate in all design activities from sketch ideation, CAD modeling, prototype creation and initial testing.
- Participate in product design reviews and risk analysis with engineering.
- Assist in patent research, assessment and summarization
- Find and work with vendors for component sourcing and manufacture.
- Interface with surgeons, engineers and marketing personnel.
As a Product Branding Specialist you will lead the planning, creation and communication of product branding assets including physical displays, digital and print.
- What would we need from you?
- 0-5 years in product development. Medical device development is a plus.
- B.S. or B.F.A in Industrial Design.
- Experience creating renderings and animations. Use of Keyshot is a plus.
- Excellent visual, verbal, and written communication.
- Ability to manage work load and to prioritize and complete multiple projects within a given deadline.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop effective working relationships with all levels of internal and external contacts; peers as well as executive team.
- Fluency in the Adobe Creative suite and video editing software.
- Experience with SolidWorks.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and craftsmanship when creating models, mockups and prototypes.
- Ability to complete tasks of almost any nature when needed by the team.
Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Travel up to 15%
Must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
We offer tremendous room for advancement and income potential. All submissions will be held in the strictest confidence. This position is being sought after for immediate hire. The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please submit your resume and cover letter to.Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com