Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will report to the Chief Sales Officer in addition to the Executive team and play a critical role in analyzing, evaluating and establishing relationships with Group Purchasing Organizations, Surgical Centers, Large Distributors, Hospital Networks, Federal/Govt Contracts, and VA Hospital Network. The position will interact significantly with Legal, Finance, and LES-Tech requiring up to 40% travel and based at the main office in Malden, MA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze and evaluate partnership opportunities
- Prepare documents and initiate negotiations with Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO), Large Distributors, Hospital Networks, Federal/Govt Contracts, or VA Hospital Network to get Company approved to conduct business with these organizations
- Work with Finance and Legal to finalize agreements
- Manage ongoing relationships with partners
- Manage performance of partners
- Create performance metrics and track partner performance
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in health related or business management fields, Master's a plus.
- 5 years B2B selling experience
- 5 years contract negotiation experience
- Excellent communication skills
- 5 years relationship management experience
- Track record of successful B2B deals
- Track record of exceeding deal revenue expectations
- Relationships in the medical device and biotech industry a plus
- Specific experience in business development for Spinal Implants a plus
- Are you ready to present yourself to us?
If so then send your resume along with your best pitch to us explaining how you are going to help us grow. Please forward to Mycareer@spinefrontier.com and be sure to visit our website at www.spinefrontier.com. We are excited to hear from you, seriously!
Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Travel up to 15%
Must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
We offer tremendous room for advancement and income potential. All submissions will be held in the strictest confidence. This position is being sought after for immediate hire. The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please submit your resume and cover letter to.Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org